6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal (Lab Tested)
A Six Mukhi Rudraksha has six vertical lines (Mukhas) on its surface. The representing deity of this Rudraksha is Lord Kartikeya who is the second son of Lord Shiva as well as the commander of the celestial army. Therefore the wearer of this Rudraksha gets gifted with courage as well as wisdom by the blessings of Lord Kartikeya. It is said that wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by three great Goddesses Parvati, Maha Lakshmi and Saraswati since all of them have blessed Lord Kartikeya who is the ruling Deity of this Rudraksha.
Advantages of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal (Lab Tested) are :-
- It is good for the eyes
- It can control sexual diseases, diseases of the mouth, urinary problems, neck-related diseases and dropsy.
- Childless couples wear it along with Gaurishankar (or Nepalese Do Mukhi Rudrakshas) to get blessed with children.
- Wearing more than three beads of Six 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal of either Indonesian or Nepal variety can cure all kinds of mental illness, cancer, and failure of any body organ.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha increases the Will Power, Expression Power, Learning Power and the wearer becomes mentally strong and therefore highly recommended especially for students.
- This Rudraksha endows the wearer with potential of Vashikaran (enchantment) by making him Witty, Charming and Intelligent. Therefore it is a must have Rudraksha for people having public dealings like Actors and Politicians.
- This Rudraksha helps in leading a happy married life and blesses its wearer with all kinds of worldly possession.
- It is very beneficial for Studies of Students.
- This bead energised mind so that the wearer becomes intelligent & witty.
Who should wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal (Lab Tested) ?
All those people who are associated to Professions where learning is very important like Teachers, Students, Artists, Writers etc. must wear this Rudraksha. Leaders and Actors are highly benefited by this Rudraksha since it enhances their Speech as well as increases their Charm and Attraction. They get confidence to march towards excellence.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal (Lab Tested) Mantra :-
” Om Hreem Hum Namaha ”
How to wear 6 mukhi rudraksha Nepal (Lab Tested)
A 6 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck as a Pendant or alternately it can also be worn as a Bracelet around the wrist. It can also be kept in the place of worship.
Ruling Planet of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Nepal (Lab Tested)